Monday, February 21, 2011

February 2011 Hike

This is where our hike begins.  

This was the trail on the backside of the mountain.

 Snow on the mountains in the distance.
 My attempt to take a picture of Brigham and I on the trail.  (I'm not good with a camera!)
 We made it!!!!  And there are still smiles on our faces.  :)

This trail was 7.4 miles long and took us 3 1/2 hours to hike.  I would classify it as easy to moderate.  There were parts of the trail which were flat and even and parts of the trail which were rocky.  The views on the backside of the mountain were beautiful.  This is a great desert hike for fall/winter months.  I would definitely hike Pass Mountain again and I would recommend this hike for families. 

1 comment:

  1. Nobody can take good pictures with a phone camera! Get a real camera, take photos of the flora and fauna and you'll have me hooked as a reader. And three cheers for Brigham for helping his elder... I mean accompanying his hike crazy parents!

    Delores

    ReplyDelete